Call for Submission IHiS
Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) is published by the Master Program of History, published twice a year. It is a reviewed journal aimed to develop critical ideas on explored and innovative themes in social, cultural, arts, architectural, political, and economic histories. It is published by the Master Program of History, Department of History, Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University.
- Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) has been indexed by DOAJ and Google Scholar, Every article given a unique DOI.
- The authors should submit their manuscript via the Online Submission menu provided on this page.
- Notification of the result of your article submission and review may appear in the Spam of your email. Please check your email regularly.
- Authors are encouraged to use reference managers (for example Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote) to organize the references manuscript.
- Indonesian Historical Studies (IHiS) has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia stated in SINTA 4 (Level 4) based on SK No. 23/E/KPT/2019, dated 8 Agustus 2019.
The research article submitted to this online journal applied for double-blind review. The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editor according to Reviewers comments and suggestions. Plagiarism detection of articles in this journal is carried out by checking in Google Scholar, recently editor now is on the process to employ Turnitin software for plagiarism check. The language used in this journal is English.